Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Microsoft Dynamics GP Self-Serve Users
Is your accounting department wasting time answering employee questions?
Dynamics GP Self-Serve User provides access to users that need to view and modify their own employment data and make purchase requests.
Are employees asking you every day, “How much vacations time do I have?” or “How much was my last pay check?” If you have a large company, this could be a full time job for someone! Having Dynamics GP Self-Serve can be convenient for everyone!
Here are some things Dynamics GP Self-Serve users can view/edit/enter:
• Emergency contacts
• Title/Position history
• W-4/Direct Deposit account changes
• View benefits and employee contributions
• Distribution changes
• Skills/Training/Certification history
• View/Print Pay stubs
• Enter time
Here is a review of the GP security roles and tasks for Self-Serve users:
1. Employee Self Service Employee
2. Employee Self Service Manager
3. Employee Benefits Self Service Employee
4. Project Time and Expense Employee
5. Employee Self Service Purchase Requester
Also, are you worried that Self-Serve users have access to anything within the GP system? They don’t! They only have access to their own employee information! Read more here about getting Microsoft GP Self-Serve or call us, Coe Solutions, at 504-885-8686!