Published on Saturday, October 01, 2011
Changes to Microsoft Dynamics Customer Support Plans
Effective October 3rd, 2011
Changes to Microsoft Dynamics Customer Support plans Effective October 3rd, 2011:
- Severity Based Response Time for the Business Ready Advantage Plus Plan - Support response times for new and renewing Business Ready Advantage Plus Plan customers will vary based on severity.
- Microsoft Technet Plus - Business Ready Advantage Plus Plan will no longer include the TechNet Plus benefit. Based on surveys, focus groups, and customer usage, customers currently enrolled in this plan perceived this benefit as having low value.
- Addition of 24x7 Problem Resolution Support - 24 x 7 Support is a new benefit included in the Microsoft Dynamics Business Ready Advantage Plus plan. As of October 3rd 2011, customers will receive 24x7 support on severity A cases.
- Flex (Pay per Incident) Price increase - Microsoft will be aligning the Flex (Pay per incident) pricing to Microsoft Pro (Pay per incident) support for other Microsoft products to better reflect the actual cost of providing this service. “Pay per Incident” pricing is increasing to $259 per incident.
- Microsoft Software Assurance Benefit Alignment (Microsoft Dynamics CRM and GP Volume Licensing Customers) Beginning October 3rd, 2011, all Microsoft Dynamics customers who purchase Software Assurance through Volume Licensing will access their Software Assurance support benefits through their Software Assurance Agreement.
Contact us for the details on these Microsoft promotions, updates and more
Rate this article:
Number of views (903)