If you use the 941 form generated from Microsoft Dynamics GP, be advised that there are some changes for 1st Quarter 2012 filing.
The changes are as follows:
- Lines 6a, 6b, 6c: These were “Reserved for future use.” These have now been removed.
- Line 6e: Total taxes before adjustments – is now renumbered to 6.
- Lines 6-10: moved up
- Lines 10 & 11: spaces added
- Lines 12a – 15: moved up
- Line 17: renumbered to 16
- Line 17: all checkboxes and Tax liability month boxes moved up
There is a Service Pack update that will make the forms print correctly. If you are in need of having this installed, please contact us and we can get that scheduled. If you just transfer the figures from what prints from GP to the 941 pdf from IRS.gov, just be sure you get the most up to date form off the IRS website and fill in as referenced above.